WHO IS MIND@HOME?
Mind@Home provides expert, specialised psychiatric and psychological interventions within the home, school or clinic
What We Do
- Comprehensive psychiatric assessment
- Specialised intervention in a convenient and safe location
- Collaborative Care Plans, family inclusive as required
- Specialised treatment and support in a private practice model
- In partnership with the patient/family, utilise an outreach approach to home and/or school if required.
- Close consultation with patient’s Medical Practitioners
- Provide services to acute patients
- Regular patient review
Our dynamic team of mental health professionals is comprised of Consultant Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Credential Mental Health Nurses and an Intellectual Disability Clinician. They make a difference to the health outcomes of children, adolescents, adults, elderly and families.
Ongoing treatment and services are provided to patients in Ballarat and district, Swan Hill, Horsham and Nhill.